Customs Law and intracommunitary trade turnover in a context of recent changes
25-26 październik 2018r., Wrocław - Hotel Novotel Centrum****
15-16 listopad 2018r., Warszawa - Centrum Szkoleniowe Adgar Ochota
13-14 grudzień 2018r., Zakopane - Mercure Kasprowy***
25 styczeń 2019r., Wrocław - IBIS STYLES***
20 luty 2019r., Warszawa - Centrum Szkoleniowe Adgar Ochota
22 marzec 2019r., Zakopane - Hotel Belvedere****
10 maj 2019r., Katowice - Novotel Centrum
7 czerwiec 2019r., Gdańsk - Novotel Marina***
5 lipiec 2019r., Olsztyn - Hotel Kur
25 październik 2019r., Wrocław - IBIS STYLES***
22 listopad 2019r., Warszawa - Centrum Szkoleniowe Adgar Ochota
13 grudzień 2019r., Zakopane - Hotel Belvedere****
- people responsible for organization of company's transport and logistics processes related to export or import of goods, seeking effective solutions to improve a process of customs service, as well as contribute to a reduction of costs involved,
- entrepreneurs wanted to systematize and upgrade their knowledge in field of customs law, particularly its practical application in commercial activities of a company,
- everyone interested in knowing the legal possibilities for the Community Customs Code, which due to insufficient knowledge aren't often used by Polish companies.
- Modern border – customs service:
- “Check-in before the arrival”,
- eBooking BUS KIDS,
- buffer zones,
- e-refund of VAT,
- fast way,
- eBooking TRUCK,
- road signs,
- on-line cameras on border crossings,
- one stop “common control”,
- virtual crossing the border,
- hot spots at the border,
- international agreements in order to maintain the flow of traffic,
- facilitation in transshipments,
- AEO - authorized economic operator:
- what gives the status of AEO?
- obtaining a permit,
- cases of revocation of AEO status,
- practical benefits and facilitations that come from obtaining AEO status
- requirements and scope of the audit carried out by the Customs Authorities to apply for status.
- Simplified procedures: how to improve customs services of the company?
- the legal basis for customs simplifications,
- for what customs procedures can we obtain permission and how to do it?
- form of simplified customs declarations,
- required documents (security)
- permission – what does it include, cases in which the license will not be granted or revoked,
- what cannot be checked-in in the simplified procedure?
- electronic service of simplified procedures.
- Electronic service of simplified procedures:
- The draft of amendment on Customs Service act:
- facilitations for entrepreneurs,
- improvement of control executed by Customs Service,
- strengthening competencies of control of the Customs Service,
- prevention of irregularities in the Customs Service,
- improvement and bigger flexibility in the management of human resources in the Customs Service,
- change in determining the amount of the salaries of customs officers during their absence due to sickness
- Deregulation of customs agent.
- Fuel oils – changes:
- differences in the taxation of diesel and fuel oil as a cause of specific legal solutions,
- a competence to check identity card,
- responsibility for both sellers and buyers,
- controls fuel oil trading,
- constitutional Court's judgment,
- draft amendments to existing legislation.
- Recent changes in customs – tax law:
- uniform standard of contributions to the accounts of customs chambers,
- new rules for the importation of goods by rail to the Customs Union (RU, BY, KAZ),
- extension of the TIR guarantee in the Russian Federation,
- new models of forms in customs matters,
- the impact of the Act on the tax on goods and services for trade with foreign countries,
- knowledge of Incoterms and public – Legal tribute,
- a change in the combined nomenclature,
- amendments to laws,
- international treaties and agreements,
- statistical thresholds INTRASTAT.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration||9:45 - 10:00|
|Workshops||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Workshops||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Workshops||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Workshops||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|