Customs law - three-day practical workshop
22-24 sierpień 2018r., Gdańsk - Novotel Marina***
12-14 wrzesień 2018r., Katowice - Park Hotel Diament
26-28 wrzesień 2018r., Rzeszów - GREIN Hotel***
8-10 październik 2018r., Poznań - Mercure Poznań Centrum
24-26 październik 2018r., Wrocław - IBIS STYLES***
14-16 listopad 2018r., Warsaw Plaza Hotel
12-14 grudzień 2018r., Zakopane - Mercure Kasprowy***
- Those responsible for organizing the process of transport and logistics related to the export or import of goods, seeking effective solutions to improve the process of customs clearance, as well as contribute to lowering the costs associated with them,
- Entrepreneurs who want to systematize and update their knowledge in the field of customs law, and apply this knowledge in commercial activities of the company,
- All interested in knowing the legal possibilities for the Community Customs Code, which, due to insufficient knowledge aren't used often by Polish enterprises.
The training will provide a unique opportunity to obtain knowledge of the basic current customs legislation which have a direct impact on enterprises engaged in international trade in goods. It offers a wide and adapted program to the needs of participants, allowing them to discuss and focus on issues that are particularly important to them and analyzing cases.
The training will provide information on how to prepare for the requirements of the customs administration to handle customs procedures.
The possibility of gaining advice and consultations on matters not covered by the program of the seminar:
- tariff measures in foreign trade,
- tariffs, tariff quotas, customs duty,
- non-tariff measures,
- tariff ceilings,
- export refunds - food and agriculture.
- Basics functioning of customs law in the European Union:
- source customs policy and customs legislation,
- customs union
- customs authorities and their competencies.
- Basics application of customs law:
- the legal basis for the import / export of goods from the European Union,
- Customs destination,
- customs procedures
- economic procedures and procedures for suspending.
- The electronic customs declarations:
- Documents in trade in goods with foreign countries:
- Customs declaration:
- forms of customs declarations,
- jurisdiction and venue of the customs authorities.
- Taxes on the import and export of goods to / from EU:
- excise duties.
- The taxation elements:
- origin of goods,
- customs value,
- customs tariff.
- The customs procedure:
- representation in customs matters
- control of goods,
- administrative proceedings,
- Restrictions on trade in goods abroad.
- Modern limit - services Customs Service:
- "Briefing before the arrival"
- eBooking BUS KIDS,
- buffer zones,
- e-refund of VAT,
- "Green corridors"
- fast way,
- eBooking TRUCK (project)
- www.granica.gov.pl service,
- road signs,
- online cameras at border crossings,
- one-stop "joint control"
- X-ray inspection based on risk analysis,
- virtual border crossing
- hot spots at the border,
- international agreements in order to maintain the flow of traffic,
- facilitating the doładunkach and transhipments,
- email attachments,
- Centre official making severance - CUDO.
- AEO - authorized economic institution:
- which gives the status of authorized economic operator?
- obtaining a permit,
- cases of withdrawal of the status of authorized,
- practical benefits and ease of obtaining the AEO status
- the requirements and scope of the audit carried out by the customs authorities in case of applying for status.
- Simplified procedures, ie how to improve the customs service companies?
- the legal basis for customs simplifications,
- simplified procedures, ie how to improve the customs service companies?
- the legal basis for customs simplifications,
- to which customs procedures we can get a permit and how to do it?
- simplified form of customs declarations,
- required documents (security)
- permission - which includes, cases in which the license will not be granted or revoked,
- which can not be celebrated in the simplified procedure?
- electronic service simplified procedures.
- Electronic handling customs declarations:
- The draft amendment to the Law on Customs Service:
- easier for entrepreneurs
- improve the control exercised by the Customs Service,
- strengthening the powers of control of the Customs Service,
- the prevention of irregularities in the Customs Service,
- streamlining and greater flexibility in the management of human resources in the Customs Service,
- change in determining the amount of the salaries of customs officers during their absence due to illness.
- Deregulation customs agent.
- Fuel oils - changes:
- the difference in the taxation of heating oil and diesel cause of specific legal solutions,
- competence to check the identity card,
- responsibility for both sellers and buyers,
- fuel oil trading controls,
- Constitutional Court's judgment,
- draft amendments to existing legislation.
- Recent changes in the law and customs - tax m.in .:
- uniform standard payments to the accounts of customs chambers.
- new rules for the import of goods by rail to the Customs Union (RU, BY KAZ)
- Warranty extension TIR in the Russian Federation,
- New models of forms in customs matters
- the impact of amendments to the Law on tax on goods and services trade in goods with foreign countries,
- Incotermsów tribute knowledge and public - legal,
- change the Combined Nomenclature
- amendments to laws,
- agreements and international agreements,
- INTRASTAT statistical thresholds.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Activities||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Coffe Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Activities||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Dinner||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Activities||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Coffe Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Activities||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00||15:10 - 16:00|