Kanban - from push to pull system - Operational planning of production
13-14 wrzesień 2018r., Katowice - Hotel ANGELO BY VIENNA HOUSE KATOWICE****
25-26 październik 2018r., Wrocław - Hotel Scandic****
To meet the deadlines agreed with the client, be on time, to cope with additional orders that disrupt production schedule, to have all necessary materials and resources available in warehouse, to deliver in a right time and amount to a line/slot production, work in a quiet and silence - this is a dream of every planner and manager of production. Kanban and suction system are the recipe for problems that arise during a long customer order execution. So that it can be implemented, the company must manner to that in a thoughtful way. Kanban and suction system is part of the philosophy of Lean Manufacturing, which will bring the expected results if you implement it in a proper way, bearing in mind the many important principles.
Kanban training will prepare participants to independent attempt to implement the system in their own organization. It shows step by step principles of implementation, but also presents a whole set of tools necessary for application prior to its use.
The ideal state of production can be described as one in which the production is performed at low or even no inventory according to the principle: the right item in the right place at the right time, in an amount corresponding to customer demand. It is the Suction System that allows you to manage the flow and production exactly on time.
- Check if you need Kanban at all,
- Analyze the execution process in your plant,
- Analyze where and why your products are different,
- Plan the volume of stocks,
- Learn how to design Kanban loops,
- Learn how to control suction system,
- Balance the lavel of production based on Heijunka,
- Familiarize with the schedule of system implementation.
The training is aimed primarily for employees of departments / cells:
- production planning,
- production supervision,
- The philosophy of Lean Manufacturing - basic information:
- LEAN MANUFACTURING: philosophy, history, benefits, strategy,
- the essence of Kaizen approach,
- 5 RULES OF LEAN - Determination of Values, Values Stream, Flow, Pull in a production process, Improvement,
- Company profile:
- do we need Kanban? - the analysis of needs,
- waste identification (7 MUDA) - hidden costs of business,
- the concept of value stream; definitions: T/T, C/T, L/T, V/A,
- value stream mapping as a basic tool for planning changes.
- Basic tools of Lean Manufacturing - necessary before the implementation of Kanban:
- 5S - systemic maintenance of a workplace; characteristics, examples from other companies,
- work standarization - understanding the essence of standards and its role in process organization; standards creations, sample standarization cards,
- SMED - shortening retooling time,
- TPM, OEE indicator - characteristics of losses in efficiency,
- OPF (One Piece Flow) and basic rules of design / manufacturing slots based on Lean.
- Suction system rules,
- Kanban loop design:
- What is PEACEMAKER in production process?
- analysis and reduction of product differentiation points.
- Determinating the volume of stocks:
- rules for the calculation of the quantity of inventory - characteristics of levels,
- calculation of the number of signals in Kanban loop,
- calculation of supermarkets by positions.
- Butterfly - station supply:
- the Butterfly tasks and benefits of implementation,
- the role of the operator,
- sample route calculation (exercise).
- Heijunka - balancing production levels:
- planning of a stream of values,
- suction system control: changes in demand, seasonal inventory build, control and update of inventories,
- Heijunka - rules.
- Schedule of Kanban implementation, analysis of problems at each stage.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Training||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Training||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch break||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Training||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Training||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|