Warehouse management and the elements of development planning for new and already existing warehouses
24-26 październik 2018r., Wrocław - Hotel Novotel Centrum****
14-16 listopad 2018r., Warszawa - Centrum Szkoleniowe Adgar Ochota
12-14 grudzień 2018r., Zakopane - Mercure Kasprowy***
25-27 marzec 2019r., Katowice - Novotel Centrum
29-31 maj 2019r., Kraków - Best Western Efekt Kraków****
5-7 czerwiec 2019r., Gdańsk - Novotel Marina***
18-20 wrzesień 2019r., Rzeszów - GREIN Hotel***
23-25 październik 2019r., Wrocław - IBIS STYLES***
11-13 grudzień 2019r., Zakopane - Hotel Belvedere****
The main goal of the training is to work out a number of issues concerning the organization of warehouses operations, technical equipment, processes, storage and handling of goods, methods of picking, warehouse management and process costs storage and handling of goods. The whole training tasks is subordinate to improve the functioning of magazines, looking for opportunities to improve the storage and movement of goods in different types of magazines.
Training is directed for management departments as well as employees responsible for the proper functioning of warehouses from different branches (directors of warehouses, their replacements and other employees from warehouses).
- work out the range of tasks and responsibilites for employess in warehouses,
- planning the organization of work in warehouses,
- define operations for each stage of work in warehouse,
- define demands for technical equipment and design the use of particular devices,
- control and coordinate operations in warehouses from different branches,
- take decisions regarding warehouse management,
- make comprehensive appraisal of warehouses and define reasons behind stoppages and limitations,
- analyze and assess solutions that are to improve the functioning of warehouses in a company.
- The place, role and tasks of warehouses in company’s logistics in market economy:
- tasks of warehouses in integrated chains of supplies.
- Organizational structure of warehouse management in a company:
- relations between particular cells,
- range of duties,
- employees’ responsibility,
- circulation of information,
- functioning conditions.
- The level and range of supplies:
- division of supplies according to their validity (ABC, XYZ methods),
- description of supplies and its influence on accepted methods of storage,
- accommodation of technical equipment to the right kind of supplies.
- Technology of warehouse operations:
- description of technological process of storage
- organization of warehouse work in a company
- accommodation of storage operations to the right kind of warehouses and their particular elements
- Employees’ financial responsibility for entrusted property:
- documents regulating financial responsibility
- legal factors regulating employees’ financial responsibility for entrusted property
- practical solutions regarding financial responsibility.
- Stocktaking of elements of possessions in warehouse economy:
- different kinds of stocktaking in warehouse economy,
- documents regulating the method of stocktaking,
- methods and the way stocktaking is done,
- the realization of stocktaking procedures,
- mistakes in the realization of stocktaking processes, accounting for the stocktaking differences.
- Methods of arrangement and compilation of supplies:
- method of constant elements,
- method of free elements,
- mixed methods,
- methods of supplies compilation.
- Methods of supplies storage:
- organization of traditional storage methods,
- modern solutions of supplies storage,
- arrangement of supplies in warehouses.
- Technological equipment of warehouses:
- certificates of devices from technological equipment of warehouses,
- rules for selection of technological equipment.
- Dimensional system of packaging facilitating international rotation of materials:
- standard normalization regarding dimensional system of packaging,
- definition, division and using of loading units.
- Industry safety rules in the organization of warehouse work
- legal acts regulating industry safety in warehouse economy,
- demands regarding warehouses and storage processes,
- organization of warehouses with regard to industry safety,
- employer and employees’ duties,
- threats to industry safety in warehouses and conditions to counteract these threats.
- System of marking and identification of storage places, goods in single and joint packages:
- rules of marking loads in warehouses,
- marking the supplies storage places,
- organization of bar codes in accordance with the EAN system,
- usage of radio waves to identify supplies in warehouses - RFID technique.
- Design norms (international) used in warehouse economy:
- demands for storage space,
- analysis and appraisal of optimization of warehouse usage,
- analysis of demands for particular technological devices.
- Redesigning existing warehouses:
- rules for effective use of warehouse storage and arrangement of goods in a warehouse,
- rules for redesigning,
- counting and optimization of storage space and different zones in a warehouse,
- choice of the best solutions together with the definition of equipment needs.
- Designing warehouses according to new plans:
- rules used by designing new warehouses,
- size optimization of warehouses and arrangement of particular functional zones,
- variants of solutions by designing new warehouses.
- Analysis of possibilites facilitating organization of warehouses’ functioning
- working out solutions improving work in warehouses, implementation of worked out solutions in warehouses,
- appraisal of accepted improvements.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Registration||9:45 - 10:00|
|Workshops||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:10||11:00 - 11:10||11:00 - 11:10|
|Workshops||11:10 - 13:00||11:10 - 13:00||11:10 - 13:00|
|Lunch||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Workshops||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Workshops||15:10 - 17:30||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|