A series of trainings - Practical project management in the manufacturing and distribution industries
The training cycle of Project Management has the task of professional preparation for the planning, implementation of projects and what is very important learning organizations based on the executed project. Unlike other comparable products on the market training, offered a collection of programs focused primarily on acquiring practical know-how potential for immediate application at work. Therefore, besides the preparation cycle based on one of the leading methodologies - PMBOK®, it also contains a specific congregation practical tools. Training workshop presented the next stages of work of the project manager, leaders implement changes, Kaizen groups and members of the teams. Viewing and use of complete design documentation, as well as practice the use of specific tools. We believe that in everyday practice this way of working can save a lot of expensive time. The classic model of teaching expand blended learning elements. Everything for better work efficiency and same satisfaction from the acquired knowledge.
Participation in our comprehensive training cycle preparing for the PMP® certification and CAPM®.
The first three modules are the main core of the whole cycle:
- Zarządzanie projektami - narzędzia, software, dokumentacja, metodyka PMBOK® - 3 days
- Pozytywne przywództwo i zarządzanie zespołem w Project Management – 2 days
- Symulacja zarządzania projektem – ciągłe studium przypadku „Survive under fire” – 1 day
The next classes allow more individual development paths suited to individual customer needs. We offer the following programs here:
- Certyfikowany Project Manager CAPM®, PMP® - przygotowanie do egzaminu – Blended Learning - 2 days
- MS Project 2007/2010 w harmonogramowaniu – planowanie zadań, działań, operacji i przedsięwzięć - 2 days
If you are interested in information about the requirements for obtaining international certificates PMI, we invite you to familiarize yourself with the web site
- project managers,
- Leaders of implementing changes,
- Kaizen group,
- project team members,
- senior management,
- Heads of offices projects - PMO (Project Management Office).