Improving managerial skills - ADVANCED LEVEL
The aim of the training is to provide the tools and practical practicing aspects of creating effective teams and management. Build and motivate teams of workers are among the most valued skills. Participants will learn how to communicate effectively with others to achieve the desired results.
The training program is aimed at managers, supervisors, team leaders, and all those who are responsible for building and managing effective employee teams.
- stages of the formation of teams,
- the theory of roles that take the individual members of the team,
- the flow of information on the team and on the issue of communication with the group,
- a source of motivation,
- motivation techniques to work,
- methods of delegation of tasks,
- methods of team management (diagnostic tests).
Day I - Overview of how communication between team members. Getting acquainted with the concept of team roles and learning how to manage each of the roles.
- Communication in the team, which is what it consists and from whom depends on:
- the most common patterns of communication in the team,
- directions and content of communication,
- the structure and flow of information and the effectiveness of decision-making,
- communication networks in the band.
- The effectiveness of teamwork:
- analysis of behavior based on their own personal experiences managerial strengths and weaknesses.
- factors determining the effectiveness of the team,
- presentation tools diagnosis of the performance of your team Staff
- changes in strategy planning team to streamline operations.
- Conflict as a cause of difficulties and misunderstandings in relations with the people:
- sources and types of conflicts,
- attitudes toward conflict and the sources of their resolve,
- diagnosing conflict situation,
- preparation and decision making conclusive,
- conflict resolution styles and ways of expressing unpopular opinions and beliefs.
Questionnaire: Self-diagnosis communication capabilities, or to check how "good" I'm in interpersonal communication and that certainly all me well and accurately understand:
- during the first day of the training, participants will be able to complete the questionnaire self-diagnosis communication capabilities, allowing obtain information on their strengths and to develop areas related to interpersonal communication and the ability to motivate and give feedback to subordinates.
- The frame of the partnership, which is the first step to resolve conflicts in principle WIN-WIN, according to Dr Dudley Weeks, who works to resolve conflicts in political parties and large corporations in over 60 countries.
- Conflicts and providing feedback - 12 most common Obstacles in communication, leading to conflict, included in four groups:
- giving solutions
- Reflecting Listening - extremely helpful skill that allows reflection of feelings and information with the content of speech of another person in the process of coaching, motivating, delegating tasks, through which not only develops the ability to listen to the other side, but building a relationship based on respect and mutual trust, which allows build lasting and valuable relationships.
- Questions oriented solution to the conflict, ie. Model Changes, called solution-oriented approach, developed by Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg, whereby the manager is less able to hold a conversation with a subordinate that he has the impression that it is co-author of solutions and that nothing is he "imposed from above" .
Day II - Overview of the most common psychological roles that people play in the team. Develop effective management techniques and coachowania depending on played by the employee unknowingly role.
- It is best to "Talk about yourself" and "not for others," or message "I", consisting of three parts, as proposed by Dr. Thomas Gordon, giving a good chance to achieve the following results:
- It allows you to make changes in the behavior of the other person that you find unacceptable.
- It helps to protect self-esteem person with whom you are in conflict,
- puts great emphasis on the quality of the relationship between you and this other person,
- allows you to understand the other side, what's going on between you and helps raise the quality of its activities.
- Questionnaire My Role In Team - Questionnaire diagnoses the eight most common roles and corresponding behaviors in the team and gives clear and legible tips on how to manage a particular employee, in such a way as to minimize potential conflicts, inspire motivation and commitment, and to build a strong team:
- eight of the most common team roles: Practical organizer, natural leader, man action, man of ideas (sower), a man contacts, Judge, Man Group, Perfectionist - Typical features positive side, possible weaknesses in each of these roles, and management techniques necessary to build a strong and goal-oriented team,
- Diagnosis own role most often played in the band: the pros and cons and the impact on the subordinate staff,
- develop effective methods of coaching and management personnel depending on the diagnosed role of the particular person on the team.
- Dyrektywność "cordial" and "aggressive" and its impact on the behavior and characteristics of their staff.
- Cordial behavior
- awareness of feelings and emotional sensitivity to signals coming from the other person,
- analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of such communication.
- aggressive behavior
- coercion and strong pressure (direct or emotional) for subordinate,
- analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of such communication.
- How they behave true leaders and leaders who involve the masses of people, or a review of the behavior of the so-called non-verbal communication. Speech body, characteristic of leaders.
- Body posture, tone of voice, characteristic gestures and their impact on the ignorance of their staff, undergoing this type of influence.
- The combination of acquired skills of the leader's personality, communication style leader, and the leader of nonverbal behavior, with a sense of self-confidence.
- Exercise, whose main objective will be to develop skills in non-verbal communication which characterizes the leaders, and strengthen the self-confidence of managers.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Classes||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Coffe Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Classes||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch Break||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Classes||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Coffe Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Classes||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|