Excise commodities turnover in the EU
- people responsible for organizing the processes related to trade excise goods, seeking knowledge about the proper functioning in accordance with the requirements of the law in the company,
- entrepreneurs who want to gain knowledge in the field of excise law, and especially its practical translation into commercial activities of the company,
- anyone interested in learning legal possibilities in the field of excise duties, which, due to insufficient knowledge are often not used by Polish companies avoiding excise goods.
- excise duty,
- ways of filling in tax returns - excise,
- compositional requirements of the tax warehouse as a warehouse,
- importation of excise goods,
- importation of cars,
- Domestic consumption tax - excise duty.
- The tax system:
- national and community legal acts on excise duty,
- Customs Service competence in the field of general trading principles of excise goods, resulting from the Law on Excise Duty,
- issues of marking excise goods with excise marks,
- rules for implementing the tax inspection by the customs administration.
- Regulations on excise duty:
- Community legal order,
- Basic principles for the harmonization of excise duty,
- legal acts regulating excise duty on a national level,
- elements of the tax.
- Excise goods:
- energy products
the tax base.
- Duties of the tax payer:
- tax returns, payment of excise duty.
- The procedure of suspended excise tax collection:
- procedure and conditions of application suspended excise duty,
- entities that can benefit from the duty suspension arrangement,
- tax warehouse,
- registered consignee,
- registered consignor.
- the end of the duty suspension arrangement,
- ADT document.
- Exemptions from excise duty:
- according to destination,
- way of documenting,
- the intermediary,
- consuming entity.
- Additional issues:
- refund of excise duty,
- excise stamps,
- IT systems.
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Training||10:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15|
|Training||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch break||13:00 - 13:45|
|Training||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10|
|Training||15:10 - 17:00|
By the end of 1 lutego 2018r. , the price is 740 PLN. After that date, the cost is 840 PLN.
The price covers one person and includes: participation in training, training materials, lunch, coffee breaks and certificate of completion of training.
The amount does not include 23% tax.