Kaizen through the gradual improvement of all aspects of the company aims to achieve the following objectives:
- shortening the duration of the work process and improve quality;
- Technical adaptation of system components;
- formation evaluation and award criteria;
- reducing costs.
The course is targeted to staff senior and middle management staff, leaders of continuous improvement, spec. for. quality.
- gain the latest knowledge in the field of process optimization and operation of the organization
- the acquisition of skills in methods of initiation and supporting changes in the organization
Day I i II
- Why are the need to change in the processes of the company? Is change always means a lot to invest? - The main objectives of the enterprise and the factors influencing their achievement.
- Foundations Gemba Kaizen:
- Customer orientation external and internal,
- work in small teams,
- increase productivity,
- Gemba and management,
- Gemba house,
- 5S - discipline in the workplace,
- Total Productive Maintenance - TPM
- Just in Time
- suggestion system,
- Muda or waste.
- Application of the five golden rules of gemba:
- when the problem (abnormality) appears, first go to Gemba.
- Watch gembutsu (real objects)
- immediately take the provisional measures,
- find the cause of the problem,
- standardize, to prevent a recurrence of the problem.
- Checklist kaizen activities „3MU” (Muda, Muri, Mura).
- SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die) - technique of shortening changeover time machines:
- discussion of the steps in the SMED,
- the benefits of implementation.
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) –Zero failures, zero defects:
- Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance,
- performance indicators TPM
- selection of appropriate indicators
- TPM performance reports,
- OEE - the rate of utilization of machinery and equipment,
- definition OEE
- losses affecting its reduction.
- Synchronizing supply with production - Pull system, Just In Time:
- requirements for Pull and tactics Just In Time (external logistics processes)
- the involvement of employees in the process flow of materials.
Kanban as a self-regulating process control tool:
- Kanban principles of construction and benefits of its use (tools to improve internal logistics processes).
- The role and responsibilities of employees Gemba:
- production manager
- group leaders,
- How to manage quality, cost and supply of Gemba - practical exercises.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Classes||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Coffee Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Classes||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch Break||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Classes||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Coffee Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Classes||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|