Koncepcja szczupłego zarządzania w magazynach
The training focuses on enriching practical knowledge in the field of warehouse management and to acquaint participants with methods of optimization - the transfer of Lean Management principles together with examples and methods of achieving them. The aim of the training is to provide participants with the skills:
- identify the path of the existing material and information flows in the economy warehouse
- assessing areas analyzed in terms of efficiency, quality and effectiveness of the work,
- indicating the directions of possible improvements in short-term (organizational) and long term (investment) and reduce costs,
- estimate the expected input and output related to the design and implementation of improvements.
The training is aimed at senior executives of companies and employees responsible for the proper functioning of the magazines various industries (warehouse managers, their deputies and other employees of department stores).
Training participants will learn:
- how to organize the operation of warehouses to optimize processes and use of resources,
- how to effectively communicate information and quickly solve the problem,
- to map processes,
- identify areas for improvement,
- offer the most relevant solution seeking to improve process optimization, improve the quality and efficiency of use of available resources (human and material).
- Introduction to Lean Management - 5 principles of thinking:
- prospektywność - anticipation, explore and shaping future action.
- sensitivity - understanding and responding adaptive environment,
- globality - to consider the effects of comprehensive and courage to the complexity,
- dynamism - using all available resources,
- economy - to eliminate any waste.
- Ten rules for working in the system of Lean Management:
- personal responsibility,
- Because the client,
- Priority value-added,
- continuous improvement,
- immediate elimination of the causes of errors,
- gradual improvement.
- Magazine as part of the logistics system:
- the definition of the warehouse,
- place the magazine in the supply chain,
- when the magazine is modern?
- The main problems in storage:
- Process mapping,
- inventory turnover and documenting the design process,
- identification of the weakest links.
Material flows in stock:
- The input control and quality of the goods:
- input control tasks,
- procedures for the control input,
- the role and weight control input.
- storage of goods:
- method of distribution of goods in stock,
- Field markings storage
- Analysis ABC / XYZ,
- transport within and storage,
- audit and review of inventories,
- monitoring the output and quality of the product.
- The methods and metrics evaluation of the magazine:
- essence and purpose of the evaluation,
- audit warehouse
- Synthetic meters,
- Analytical meters,
- examples of indicators and methods of calculation.
- Optimization of warehouse operation - exercise - modern techniques of process management - a revelation or a myth:
- 5S - organizing jobs (selection, ordering, cleaning, standardizing, and sustaining)
- 改 - KAI (change) 善 - ZEN (good) - Kaizen continuous improvement,
- Material flow control methods,
- synchronize supply with production - Just In Time
- Kanban as a self-regulating tool manufacturing process control,
- choice of equipment and its deployment,
- time-consuming processes, and capital expenditures and the cost of the solution,
- evaluation of the processes,
- Make or buy in the store.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Classes||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Coffee Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Classes||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch Break||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Classes||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Coffee Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Classes||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|