22-23 sierpień 2018r., Gdańsk - Novotel Marina***
12-13 wrzesień 2018r., Katowice - Park Hotel Diament
26-27 wrzesień 2018r., Rzeszów - GREIN Hotel***
8-9 październik 2018r., Poznań - Mercure Poznań Centrum
24-25 październik 2018r., Wrocław - IBIS STYLES***
14-15 listopad 2018r., Warsaw Plaza Hotel
12-13 grudzień 2018r., Zakopane - Wydarzenie specjalne
This training is 2-day compendium of negotiation influence, based on highly advanced sociotechnical and psychological techniques. During the training, trainer will include newest and the most effective achievements in neurolinguistic (influence of words, syntax and style of expression on receiver’s nervous system), psychology of temperament and applied psychology. What is more this training is supplemented by knowledge and many exercises from a field of psycho-diagnosis. The training is on advanced level and has rich repertoire of professional techniques.
General access to information and increasing experience of salesmen cause that? Purchase negotiations is currently more demanding process than few years ago.
One of the key elements to break schema of salesmen is analysis of a stage on which suppliers are preparing to negotiations. Change of perspective will allow more substantively define what plan for negotiation with our company undertook a Supplier. Participants will be able to identify signals of tactical, manipulative and emotional behaviors and apply proper reaction. They will know also modern negotiation techniques, which are implemented in many companies around the world. Thanks to this, participants will be able to gain bigger concession while increasing efficiency. Additionally by using soft rules of influencing, participants of the training will be able to create contacts with Suppliers to achieve their goals, keeping high level of relation in the same time.
People, whose professional responsibility covers, i.e. networking, cooperation, negotiating contracts and conditions in legal-economic relation and renegotiations.
This formula is dedicated for those, who expect dynamic workshops. This training will be an energetic meeting transmitting practical set of rules shaping efficiency in negotiations. Participants increase their competences by gaining not “bookish” but real and proven knowledge, tested in many situations.
Effect of participating in this workshops is significantly higher individual efficacy and growth of comfort of Participant’s actions in work environment.
- generating new ideas: brainstorming, mind mapping,
- visualizations of solutions based on Visual Thinking methodology
- practice and consolidation of new competences: RPG – Role Playing Game,
- verification: Behavioral training QRVT (Quick Reaction Video Training),
- implementation of tools and solutions suitable for Participant’s work environment.
- Scenario of creating business relations due to negotiating position:
- with monopolist – “David and Goliath”,
- with equivalent partner – “tug-of-war”,
- with weaker partner – “lemon”.
- Supplier’s point of view – substantive preparation for negotiations with your company:
- customer’s wallet and individual price politics,
- history of cooperation – individual goals vs company’s goals,
- negotiation goals – source of information, deduction,
- negotiation techniques and tricks of suppliers – ways of neutralization.
- Supplier’s point of view – emotional impact based on relations:
- identification of signals – recommended reactions,
- schemes of assertive behaviors toward emotional influence.
- Verification of the actual price possibilities in purchase negotiations:
- offers analysis based on Cost Model and VCA,
- psychological tools which allow drilling “negotiation bottom”,
- details in Suppliers’ offers as potential to counterproposal.
- Impact tools at the stage before negotiations:
- Social Media – rules for the use of a network of contacts, interpretation of “soft” information,
- Fisher and Ury scenario – decreasing Supplier’s feeling of bargaining power.
- Techniques of reacting in unexpected situations:
- new facts/information from Supplier’s side,
- unexpected tactical maneuverings,
- “tied proposals”,
- new people to support the negotiations by supplier’s side or change the composition of team.
- Ways of engaging other side in building compromise:
- BATNA – Best Alternative to Negotiated Agreement,
- chees matrix method,
- Ury’s 5 stages.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Training||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Training||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch break||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Training||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Training||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|